Friday, July 16, 2010

Plum Yum

Ok, prepare yourselves for a lot of the same picture; only different. Our little guy started posing for pictures today!

When we went to the fruit market earlier this week, the boy scooped a black plum off the shelf & took a bite before I could stop the little guy! I didn't even have a chance to wipe the fruit off; ugh. So, rather than just throw the core under the counter and slyly steal the plum, Mama carried an extra fruit up to the cashier & asked to play for the piece. Oh, no, no, no. Babies eat free! I never knew. But I'm not sure I should let the baby back in there, he might put Jebbias out of business!


This evening, Papa was called back to work, so I decided to take pictures of a few yard sale finds I'm hoping to resell. The boy would have none of it. He tried to stick his face in every shot. What a ham!






We're so lucky to have such a happy little guy! He loves fruit as much as his papa! I'm in love!


No comments: