Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Play'a

Well, the unthinkable has happened... Alexander has made so many new little friends, the Mamarazzi finally has to edit her pictures! Some Mamas, surprisingly, don't want the whole world to see their kiddly-winks!


So, despite having THIRTEEN mamas & their babes over Wednesday afternoon to play, the pictures will show a very different, lonely story. Maybe Mama should re-think her public-peeing & naked-nelly photos... nah, that just wouldn't seem right! (Did I ever tell you the story about Mama's first Springfest? Well, the weather was nice, the dancing made me hot & it wasn't that hard explaining my pantlessness when I met back up with all my classmates on Monday morning. Either way, Alexander came by it honestly. And I just like to take pictures!)


I think we have this same Monkey picture from way back when the boy was just a little boy!


Of course, Alexander's little darling Nik was over for the play! It is amazing how quickly our boy has developed while playing with his two-year-old friends Nik & Garcia! His speech just goes crazy in the days after playing with this pair!





Although the boy loves to share (cross your fingers), he also does a bit of teasing. Of course, he doesn't know he is teasing, he just thinks he is playing a game that Papa taught him... Luckily, lil Nik likes just about everything out little guy does!

Now, if you weren't mortified about the photos of my boy on the pot, maybe I can freak you out with this little germ. Alexander & Nik are together 1/2 of their waking week (I know Nik's mama & I will inevitably run out of things to talk about soon). And since we figure they're sharing germs anyway, they might as well share sippy cups, forks & donut bites...Mmmm infection.

Unfortunately, Baby Ella's Mama quit her job this week, so Mama's babysitting skills will no longer be needed in August. Tear. We were so looking forward to having another permanent little playmate... and I thought it would be good practice if... you know... another little bambito would show up one of theses days... Now, we'll just have to settle chillin' with Ella & her Mama while the men-folk do the working...
Recognize that little girl? That's right Baby Rose Petal! We haven't seen her since she was just a few months old; what a cutie-pie!
Ms. Ashley, who unfortunately, is working this summer, gave Alexander the best half birthday present ever... an awesome playhouse! The boy loves it... of course, he loves flipping himself out the window. But, no brain damage, no foul! Thanks Ms. Ashley!

And then we got the baby pool out to cool down... Have i told you that the little man likes to take a swig of milk & spit it out into whatever container he can find (bowl, thimble, baby pool). Before ingeniously figuring out how to most-messily re-ingest said liquid? Yeah, he does that... needless to say, I hide that baby pool when we don't have company.
With the big kids, the boy is great. He follows their lead. No aggression. Great. But on Wednesday, the boy was getting a little crazy with baby Rose. Every time she came near him, he would blow out his belly, pregnant walk toward her, & belly-bump her. I've never seen this display before, and I must say, I'm not sure I liked it. I mean, it was cute, but I hope he wasn't trying to say, "I'm older & look at my big belly. Roar." I guess we'll see.
Thirteen month old Rose would hand a ball to three and a half year old Einstein, who would throw the ball into Alexander's bath. When Alexander's tub got too full, our boy would throw it into the baby pool, where Nik would retrieve it! What teamwork!
Did I introduce you all to our trash-pickin' copter? Luckily, Papa used to be a helicopter mechanic, or we may have never got it running again!
Mama thought it was so cute... shortly after Baby Rose arrived, her Mama said, "She's never been so dirty. I keep her so clean at home!" And look at her now, dirt from foot to knee, chowing down on hand-me-down cheesy bunnys! Play dates are so fun!
She may be little, but that baby Ella sure enjoyed watching all the all the little ankle biters run crazy! I bet she slept well that night!

Alexander is so lucky to have so many nice little friends to play with (and learn from). I think Wheeling is starting to grow on us!

No comments: