Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dirt Ball

I cook. (OK, I microwave veggie burgers & warm frozen pizza).

I clean. (Really, I have a problem. I really like organization).

And then I birthed my Arch Nemesis. Alexander. I spent the evening & early morning cleaning the house for our uber-big Wednesday playdate.

And he... he did his best to un-clean.

After a quick trip to the market, Mama busied herself in the kitchen cutting some mellon... and the boy... well, he figured that if I wouldn't let him outside to play in the dirt, he might as well dump a few house plants & cake the shake into the carpet. Good stuff...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your house is ALWAYS clean! Your little man...well...he is a little man. Thank you for such a WONDERFUL time. The mellon ROCKED! You are a person who creates space :0) THANK YOU! We love being around you and your little man.