Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Today...

Today, actually, early, early this morning (3am-ish), I found the boy crankin' on the staircase landing. Somebody forgot to close the gate last night. Unfortunately, the boy was so wide awake, i couldn't get him back into his big-boy bed in his own big-boy room. So, Mama's bed it was... Unfortunately, yesterday Mama rearranged the bedroom, and for some reason, switched the side of the bed that Papa would sleep on... yeah, it was hard sleeping with the baby on my left...

And Today, as Mama was making breakfast, i found the boy happy as a hippo sittin' in the bathroom sink. Diaper, clothes and all.

And, today, I found the little man, buck naked (after the sink incident), sprawled out on the kitchen floor, rubbing his belly in a hand soap slick. Yeah, I'd taken the hand soap away from him in the bathroom, put it on the kitchen sink. Apparently, it wasn't out of reach.

And today, the boy rediscovered Dedushka's very loud bike messenger toy. I think the boy didn't actually want to play with it, he just wanted to hear it. All. Day. Long. He'd hug it. He'd walk away from it. He'd dance around it. And Mama went a little crazy. (and just so you know, it's already started again this morning... ay,yi, yi.)


Then, today, our little princess decided to dance around the house in her fancy flower shoes, pushing her pretty pink princess stroller. I mean, at least I didn't put a dress on him!

Oh, yeah, and then the boy inked me. Wrote all over my chest with a bic pen. Good times.

And, then, today, Dolly Parton sent us a book. So, I guess it was a success.

2 comments:

Kara Amie said...

Did you get a "A Mommy for Choco?" I think it's the cutest one yet! I loved it!

Amber said...

those shoes make his feet look tiny!