Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Fever

Yep, we've got it. Spring fever.

The Wild & Wonderful WV weather has finally turned wonderful, and the 50* temperatures have enticed us outside. Tuesday Mama & babe went hiking @ the Oglebay Shrader Center after the Ohio County Master Gardener's Meeting.

And today we took a lovely stroll with one-month-old baby Ella & her mama @ Wheeling Park.


But, before we met Ella for a ramble, Alexander & I ripped all of last years sticks & stems out of the garden. The warm weather, along with the little bit of learning I've gotten after two Master Gardener classes, I'm so excited to start our 2010 garden. When Papa got home from work, he took us to Lowes to buy some peet moss and another bird feeder.

Oh, and did I mention my house flipper daffodils are coming up? Yeah, they are tiny, green & ever so spring-y.

No comments: