Friday, March 19, 2010

Bigger Fish

This morning Mama took Z back to the library for Toddler Time. Alexander was so adorable! He's certainly not shy, but the ever-mobile muffin was rather content perched in my lap while all of the other kids were reasonably stationary. But as soon as the others bored of the books & started running up & down the wagon ramp, Zander was off.

The other mothers kept saying, "careful near the little one." And I kept telling them that Z has imaginary older brothers, because he can certainly hold his own! The plum was so cute! I wanted to take a video/picture, but since I'm not a seasoned TT mom yet, I didn't want to freak any of the other Mamas out... there is plenty of time for that...

If you listen closely as I am taking the noodle off of Alexander's overalls, the words that he is saying are, "thank you." Of course, it is in Zander-speak. But he says it every time you give him something. Well, at least the majority of the time he's polite.

Well, off to bed, we've got a big day tomorrow!

No comments: