Monday, September 29, 2008

26 Weeks

Baby Boris is 26 weeks or 6 & a half months old! He is about 9.2 inches and nearing 2 pounds; while i am nearing 2 extra pounds/week. (Don't try this at home!)

The little dancing fool finally has something to dance to; his hearing is fully developed! I set up one of D's old stereos in the kitchen so that Boris & I can rock out in there... because that is where i spend most of my barefoot and pregnant hours... :) Seriously, I do.

I've been cranking up the Dylan (per Lynn's request), and singing along, just in case Baby Boris cant hear the lyrics through my growing belly. Of course D assures me that everyone in the neighborhood can here it... I'm not sure if he meant the music or my singing???

This week Baby Boris (We really need to pick a name already... I like Dylan... Too bad Jackie is already using it... Then again, do you think Dylan would really mind?) Anyway... This week Baby Boris will also blink his little eyes open and start nodding his head to agree with me. Watch out D, now it is 2 against 1! HA!

The little guy's curly black hair will start to grow in this week also. Don't you think he is going to look just like D? I do, except, I hope he has freckles & blue eyes, like me... I guess we'll see!

So other than Blake, Will and Robert (thanks for the suggestions Blake, Will & Rob!), does anyone have the perfect name suggestion? Not that I don't love Boris, but as Robert pointed out, "we cant call him Bor!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Charlie Markan is a great name.

JB said...

What about Daniel, Paul, or Michael? Stretch isn't actively using any of them.

Mama said...

We considered Charlie... didnt the dead sing a song about charlie...

Unknown said...

Love the belly pics! Can't see your feet anymore huh? I see the naming isn't so easy for you guys either.

Mama said...

Yeah... we still have the girl name picked out... maybe i will just name him Obama ;).

Denis comes home from Louisiana today & we have a long trip to PA, so hopefully we'll settle on a name... :)