Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Baby Blog

Ok, ok, it's taken a while; but I'm finally updating the blog, and I think I'm ready to keep you all posted on our new life here in the hills of Appalachia.

"Baby Boris" (Not his real name) is growing like a weed. The little guy reminds me of Michael Phelps; he is kicking, flipping, diving and blowing bubbles during prime time most evenings. I am sure he is going for gold!

I'm now 22 weeks pregnant, and the babe is about 12 oz and the size of my palm. D and I are working hard to get the new house organized and ready for our new addition. Of course, we haven't even started working on the baby nursery, yet!


And Jenn and my mom are hard at work organizing a baby shower for the little guy. Invitations should be going out soon, so look for yours in the mail!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Erin!
What an adorable blog! You've got me inspired:) The picture that you take are just precious.

Jenny

Mama said...

Blogger is so easy to use! You will love it!