Monday, September 29, 2008

25 Weeks... and a few days

Baby Boris is 25 weeks; more than 6 months old! And my belly is growing to prove it.
When Boris (still not his real name) decides to shake his money maker, my whole belly bounces around. His moves remind me of Elaine's dance moves on Seinfeld. Hoy vey (zmere)!
D has taken to kissing the little guy goodbye in the morning; it is cute.

At 25 weeks Boris weighs about 1.5 pounds and is about 8.8 inches from crown to rump. Supposedly D should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat if he puts his ear to my belly; but so far he can only hear my stomach growling...

We still haven't made any progress on the little guy's nursery... Although the guest room is 99.9% complete. I guess Boris can just start out as a "guest" if we don't get our act together!

This week I'm headed to Carlisle for the Fall Car Show; Boris' first big show! Hopefully everyone will notice my huge belly, think i really need the business (what 6-month pregnant lady parks cars?) and decide to park in our yard!

Although D has to work this week, he'll be joining us in Carlisle on Friday evening!

Light em' up!

No comments: