Wednesday, September 17, 2008

24 Weeks


This isn't my little guy, but just an example of what Baby Boris (still not his real name) might look like at 24 weeks! How adorable!

The mini is approximately 8.4 inches from head to rump and weights about 1.4 pounds. He is responding to sounds, like D almost falling through the ceiling, by rolling, kicking or his heartbeat spikes.

My parents came to visit us in Wheeling last weekend and my mama felt Boris kick and squirm one evening. My doctor said that it is great that i can feel the little guy, but that the movements wont become regular until week 28. At that point I should feel the babe moveevery few hours throughout the day. Right now he is most active at bedtime.


Since my mom was here this weekend, I finally got an updated belly shot! (And that is our new couch! Yippee! No more fresh-out-of-the trash couch for us! Blake, you're gonna love sleeping on this one!)

6 comments:

JB said...

Move over Blake...that couch is mine!

I looked at tickets for the shower, but it might be a bit more than I can handle. Do you want a $200 present or a visit from me?

Mama said...

A $200 present?... that is a lotta homemade baby booties! Of course I want you to visit, but maybe you should wait so that you can come for the delivery. I know how much you've always wanted to birth a baby! :)

JB said...

OK, technically I was lying about the $200 present...I was going to spend it on ice cream.

I think I'll visit once a month, if that's OK. BTW - you look cute :)

Mama said...

Once a month sounds peachy. For that many visits, I will even let you stay in your own room!

My mama loves your blog & the blanket you made for boris. And the green cap:). Oh, and she wants to know how you made that brown blanket with the wavies... her email is bmesmith@aol.com, if you actually have a pattern.

Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You look great!