Friday, October 17, 2008

27 weeks (although a little late)

We were quite busy last week... D was in Louisiana at a PPG training (and visiting all our friends), while Baby Boris & I were home-bound getting ready for my in-laws visit and our super-awesome baby shower!

And with everything else that we were doing, Baby Boris still found time to grow to about 2 pounds and more than 14 inches long. The babe has started to move his hands, and sucking his thumb to calm himself during the presidential debates. Boris can also cry, but only when he misses Daddy D (because he was gone for a whole week)!

Since I didn't have my photographer in town to take a belly shot at 27 weeks, I did it myself... And i must admit, this is by far the most flattering shot yet!

Look how small my butt is! Wow, it is time for some chocolate cake now!

No comments: