Monday, September 29, 2008

National Treasure


Although we are so far from all of our friends and family; Baby Boris is rounding up the love from all over the country!

Jenny Brown & Stretch are making sure little Baby Boris grows up just right; as a liberal-hippie-Steeler fan.


(Anyone else wonder how JB is giving me hand-me-downs? When did she have a baby???)

Auntie Lynn is making up for my tie-dyed fashion sense with the most adorable teddy bear jumper! And look at the little sock! So cute!


Jenn sent a bunch of hand-me-downs our way last weekend. Little socks, onesies, a baby swing & her BPA Free Breast Pump! My very favorite is this little hippie wool sweater.


I'm excited for the WV winter, just so i can tote Baby Boris around in this sweater & the little cap that JB made!

JB also crafted Baby Boris' first baby blanket. (When I saw the blanket JB made, i was inspired to finish Jeanette's baby blanket for Baby Galina. Of course, JB's turned out so much better than the one I made, but hopefully it keeps Galina warm during the German winter anyway!)


Sveta also called and said that she was giving us a ton of Savely's hand-me-downs. She will give us a Graco travel system stroller, bassinet, high chair, blankets and a ton of clothes.



Now, if you all could just package yourselves up and mail yourselves to our front door... Jenny, get on that... :)

Thank you so much for thinking about us! We miss all of you so much, but hopefully we will get to see you soon!

3 comments:

JB said...

I think baby boris needs a matching hat...thinking, thinking. You're making out like a bandit, btw.

Mama said...

You didnt RSVP; I am shocked! So shall we meet 1/2 way in St. Louis some weekend?

JB said...

I did respond, but with a very sad no. You pick the weekend, and I'm in.