Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall Carlisle

HAPPY BIRTHDAY aUNT JENN!
You don't look a day over 25; and I barely look old enough to drink! :)

All I will mention is that my folks monitor is massive, tan and the screen has the worst color/contrast I've ever seen. Consider that my picture disclaimer. Since I'm not drinking (Shock! Is this really Car Show?), if my picture choices are sub-par, it's just because I cant see them!
Grandma & the girls were loving them some Alexander the first evening we were all together. It is so cute how loving Baby Norah is with Zander; she is definitely going to be his best friend. And Z just lights up with the munchkins walk in!


Unfortunately, Robert won't get to see Alexander again for 4 years while he is trapped at Mass Maritime. I know, I know, it's a fabulous education, blah, blah, blah, but car show is NOT the same without him!

And although KC (the dog) was a great new addition to the cast of characters, she was no replacement for Baby Boris' "namesake!"


Alexander wasted no time trying to fit in with all the motor-heads; he pulled up in this plastic ride, leaned to the side & did his best to "Light it UP!"



And, of course, he had to add a little Oyster Love for all his homies on the Cape!

No comments: