Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Honey Do Loves That Honeydew

I can't imagine Zander finding any fruit he loves more than Honeydew! Of course, I said that in July when he discovered the wonders of watermelon. But this time, I feel confident... because I cant think of too many more fruits to introduce!
Although Z loves fresh fruit, he puckers, cringes & strains out store-bought fruit puree? So, I started mixing the few jars we have left with instant oatmeal that D never finished.
Zander uses his 6ish teeth to scrape the flesh off the rind; and he does a pretty awesome job of getting all of that fruit off! Then he adds a little to his hair, and he is stylin' & profilin!



And when he's bored with his lunch, he throws the rind on the floor, spits out his last bite (over the side of the chair, of course) and screams to get down. Delightful.

No comments: