Friday, October 16, 2009

Lacking Evidence

I've got no pictures, BUT...

Today Zander pushed the baby wipe box over to the basement door, balanced on the box with one big toe (If you've seen those Flinstone feet, you'll understand), and used his opposite hand to tug on the door knob. I have no idea why he'd want to go to that dungeon. Dirt, laundry & peanut. Uck.

And yesterday, after a full serving of plums, watermelon & peaches, I was working for a few extra minutes of highchair confinement with Cheerio therapy. Zander wasn't very hungry, so he was just launching the flying saucers across the kitchen. But then he made up a new, superfund game. Zander would grab a Cheerio. I would open my mouth. He would plunge his whole claw, opposable thumb & all, Cheerio included, into my mouth, just like he feeds himself. But he couldn't quite allow himself to drop it in my mouth, because he couldn't taste it that way... so he'd giggle, pull it out & feed himself. So cute.

Oh, and his newest nickname is Shurik. He looks like a little Shurik when he's sporting his crazy little hand-me-down winter cap. Again, so cute.

Evidence is forthcoming.

No comments: