Friday, October 2, 2009

Park Here! Park Here!

Daddy is almost in Carlisle. The forecast for Saturday is Sunny & 78*. And the Babe & I snotted up a cold. And with a few exceptions (mainly Robert's absence), this has been one of my best show's ever... Well, not including the olden days when Jerry, Kirk & I would get crazy, I mean walk like an Egyptian, with the Bangles back when we were little sprouts.

Zander's slept 12 to 14 hours each night! Amazing and perfect timing. This morning he didn't cray for me until we were parked full & starting to work a little turn-over! I cannot believe it! He's even napped well! I, on the other hand, am sleeping like a colicy baby. And up pre-5am to get ready for the day.

Zander is just loving his besty Norah. And she is so cute! Norah just sits with the little bugger and follows him around trying to stick a binky, or some pistachios in his mouth! But of course, she's like a Nazi when it comes to dirt clobs & cigarette butts though... none of those getting in. Nope, not one!

This Thunderbird sold out of the front yard for $23,000 today. I orchestrated the sale, but for some reason the little twirp owner didn't even offer me a $20 (or $100) for my trouble; Nothing like the old days!

Isn't this motley looking krewe kinda kute?

Jenn & Norah came over for a bit while Ethan & Sarah were @ school! Silly, silly!

I'm telling you, they're inseparable!



This picture was taken early Wednesday; that's the only excuse I can come up with for Jerry's yard being so empty... It was either that or the economy!

Snacking on the job...

We lost his pint size orange flag, but I never got around to making him a replacement!

No comments: