Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nothing a little Plum can't clear up...

Who needs prune juice when you've got fresh plums?

It was so cute. I nibbled off the plum skin, and held it up to Z. He took one careful bite, started kicking his legs, shaking and grinning as he grabbed the plum and started chowing down! He got through about 1/2 of the gage, including quite a bit of skin before he got full.

Before I got the store to purchase plums, Zander tried watermelon chunks, apple slices & peach wedges to get things moving. But hoy vey, now that he's discovered the fresh plum, I'm not sure any other fruit, not even bananas will ever compete again!

On a different note, I think I must have forgotten to take these pictures off my camera last time?

Anna was so happy to have a little Irish báibín; well, I guess we're all pretty happy about it! We took this picture to show all of her nurses!

Extreme Closeup!

No comments: