Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Boris is already keeping Daddy D up at night!

D came downstairs this morning all smiles. Last night while I was sleeping, Daddy D was counting the babe's heartbeat.


D said that the way I was sleeping, with my belly laying on our horribly uncomfortable mattress, D could hear Baby Boris' heartbeat pounding through the mattress.


The heartbeat was so strong, D said that he counted 132 beats a minute!


Ironically, I thought I could feel the heartbeat with my palm yesterday evening, but we couldn't find it with the stethoscope. All we needed was a crappy old mattress!



On another note, today I have an interview at the local Kroger. Of course, I have little hope of getting hired. As soon as they see my big ol' belly, they will probably pass, but I'm gonna try anyway! Wish me luck!


Miss you all!

No comments: