Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Art is Yours: Alexander's Adventure in Valentines


Years (3 years) of fighting with the boy to craft, and all he needed was some scissors. He loves scissors. He loves to cut. He loves to pass them off pointy side down. Now, we need to plan some more cutting projects...








And, as for the Valentine, I would post a printable, but we don't have a 3D printer, and the boy did all the work...

























Alexander wanted me to look close. Really close. We could see the window reflected in the glue!






























So, I know it's overkill to post pictures of every.single.card, but I'm going to do it anyway. Up until now (& now included) Alexander pretty much refuses to craft/draw/paint, and since Daddy wasn't here to see all of the boy's final lovey-dovey cards before he gave them all away to his school friends, I'll post them here to show Daddy, and the world. (Selfishly, I kept the best for myself. The pretty pink flower with green seeds is hanging on the fridge, and will soon find a frame on my wall. Lovely.)





















No comments: