Friday, February 14, 2014

Be Mine: Valentine's Day at Easter Seals

 
Well, Alexander is quite handsome. I promise. He is. Unfortunately, no matter how lovely the lady he's cozied up to or how tight his bow tie, he always looks like there is a funeral procession somewhere in the distance (to the right, obviously).




As we were sitting on the carpet, admiring the boy's lovely Valentine bag, I mentioned to Shelley that Alexander "hates to craft." Whoa. Whoa! Alexander heard me, put his mean face on and vehemently, hands on hips, said, "I love to craft!" Well, I'll say, this is a pleasant surprise. A bit of a shock. But this turn of events is definitely a step in the right direction. Hopefully he feels the same way next week.













 


Hard to see, but the boy wrote his name on his bag. With a capitol A and lowercase letters! (!!!) Wow, good work boy!


Obviously, William really wanted to get his hands on Brother's bag after we got home...



 




No comments: