Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer with Saveliy: Cousins and a Creek, Oglebay Waterfall

Saveliy is obsessed with family. "How many Aunts do I have? Who are my cousins? How many Grandmas do I have?" "I have a really big family." And, it's true, he does. This Mama'd kinda taken that for granted until the Cuz started talking about it (all the time).

We have a big family. A lot of distant cousins and Aunts and extended various other Maternal women ready to mother the nearest little one. We're pretty lucky that way, and so are all of these  kidlets. And after the thrill of the Aunt has waned, there will always be the coolness that comes with a bedroom full of cousins!

Or, last week when Aunt Jenn visited, a Creek full of cousins...






  
   









 









 















(OK, I left a lot of the same/similar pictures in here, but these children are just so darn cute!)










 

No comments: