Monday, June 3, 2013

On the Road Again: Ms. Lynn


I must say, I hate this picture. Or, specifically, I dislike the right side of this photo. Lynn looks exactly the same, possibly better (maybe shorter) than 2 years ago. Lovely. What a wonderful, wonderful woman. So, I post this picture, so everyone can see this petite, polite and strong female role model, while ignoring the sasquatch standing next to her. I am so lucky to have worked for Lynn back in the day, and I am even luckier that she is still my dear, albeit tiny, friend. Love.

And in an effort to win over my small children and their babushka, Lynn entered Mello Mushroom bearing bags of gifts. The smallest of which were quickly scattered all over the hotel room, assembled, reassembled, lost, found, and now living a second life very different than their original instructions. The boy has found a new hobby, and Ethan will be proud... or in need of a new bedroom door lock... Thank you so much!



Did I mention that William fell on a pine cone (we suspect), while we were playing with the girls at dinner last night. Yeah. The pine cone was the only thing remotely close to his face, but really, who knows. Poor babes. It's been 3 weeks now, so I know, for a fact, that he's healed. No worse for wear.



No comments: