Sunday, September 12, 2010

LITTLE BROTHER, BIG SISTER.

As a good student, I was supposed to study right now. But big sisters can always find some time for little brothers :D
Everything is new for me, like a gift I have to open, but the greatest change was my role in the family. I've been a little sister for eighteen years-my brother Daniel is 22. Now it's time to be a big sister! Some people think little children can't influence your life, or they think they're so quiet that you don't even notice them-that's what I thought before! Well, I think those people should try to be more around children. I've been in mama E, papa D and baby A's house for three weeks and every little thing in this house talks about love and makes me feel so good. The first new word I've learnt since I came, was B.I.N.K.I.E. and I can say this is a key-word to get on with baby A! When we met-at the airport-A smiled to me. But I'm not sure he liked me very much. The first days both of us were confused, he was probably wondering who's the new creature walking into his house. It took a couple of days for him to get used with me and to go outside and play together without mama E. And I think that was the beginning of our friendship! We have a lot of things in common: first, we both love basketballs. And, as a consequence, we are very active! We found out we love taking long walks around the neighbourhood so that mama E can take a nap or cook dinner and I can take some awesome pictures of baby A-he's the most photogenic person I've ever met! One of my chores is to upload the dishwasher-whenever papa D doesn't. At the beginning it took me a long time to do that, first because I didn't know the dishes place in the kitchen but my big deal was baby A's cups! I think I've learnt how to make every little piece match. It still takes me more time than it should, but I enjoy doing that :D

After baby A goes to sleep in the evening, usually after a long busy day, the rest of us watch tv and chat in front of a cup of tea. I think it's just wonderful.
Being with baby A is never boring. It gets a little bit harder when he's tired, but he's always very cute, it doesn't matter what!



 
Big sister, Maia.

1 comment:

mama louie said...

sounds like you are ready to take on the role of big cousin to my 4. What you wrote is so nice, I cant wait to meet you.