Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snack Time

Just so no one thinks today was a total loss, I decided to share a little super-cute snack time.

At 1pm I gave the hot potato some Tylenol, reducing his fever to 101.4*. At 4pm I pumped him with another shot of Motrin, reducing his temp down to normal, 99.4*. Great Success.
So, at 4:05pm we celebrated with some Honey Nut Spins.

Since we had so much extra time while the babes chomped some Spins, Papa & I decided to sign a window contract with Window World. So, for less than 1/2 the cost of our original estimate from Legacy, Window World is going to replace our remaining windows.

Too bad we didn't go to the 2008 Wheeling Home & Garden Show, we could'a saved some money... Now we're just waiting for estimates to waterproof the basement, fix the ice damaged box gutters & pour a new sidewalk.

1 comment:

JB said...

He looks so very cute! And I love those little socks (and that cute little face)!