Sunday, February 21, 2010

Daddy Knows Best

Daddy knows best. Surprisingly, it's true.

Papa's been preaching about getting the babes a miniature table & chair for months now, and after a very generous cash present from Mama Zoiya, we figured today was the day! So after swim lessons & a nap, we headed to Ikea.
Alexander, of course, LOVED helping Papa construct, AKA taste the new table!
What a great way to spend a Sunday evening. Unfortunately, we were a little late for the Swedish Meatball dinner, but at least we brought home an awesome Rattan chair, worm toy & table set!

Ah, did I mention Zander's new bedtime routine? Everyone knows Mama's a cuddler. And I've influenced the wee one. Yes, I'm a bad influence. I love it. But my babe, he's laid down to bed every night since our vacation... Awake, that's right, eyes wide open. Awake.

And, to top it all off, the babe has also messed up his time zones since we returned home. Yep, he's sleeping until 8 or 9am. Good stuff.

I wish I would wish a few hours East to Baby Charlotte... that girl's battling with reflux, colitis & siblings. Poor Aunt Jenn needs some sleep!

1 comment:

mama louie said...

thanks for the good thoughts I sure could use some sleep. The blog is great I love looking at all the pictures. Alexander is getting so big and cuter all the time. Love you guys!