Monday, April 4, 2011

Duck Walk

Mama's lack of commentary is no reflection of the boy's running commentary on life. Maia left for three days, and when she came home, she couldn't believe how much more verbal our little creature was.

Every morning the kid comes into my room (hopefully after a quiet night in his own bed), cuddles up on Daddy's pillows, snuggles under Papa's electric blanket, and asks, "Where Daddy Go?" I answer (every morning) "Daddy's at work." And then (daily) Alexander says, "Daddy's working with Russ?" And since I don't like to disappoint, I tell him yes, although Daddy hasn't worked with Russ since December... Alexander just loves Russ!









And just like Daddy, Alexander LOVES animals... just listen to what he has to say about Ducks...






1 comment:

mama louie said...

so sweet, I miss and love you guys!