Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stylin' & Profilin'

I think we might need to hire a stylist. Well, I'll need to hire one if I want to make any friends in this economy!

Zander & I spent the afternoon strolling around the waterfront, checking out the Canadians;

And posing with the Irish of Wheeling past.

I must admit, we fit in pretty good down under the bridge... with all the homeless, cracky teeny-boppers & homeschoolers.
But back to our need for a stylist. After our stroll, we headed up the mountain to check out the Oglebay playground. The park was empty, except for two other families.
A daddy & his squealing boy. Zander LOVED watching the boy, and just giggled & wiggled to get closer to the boy.
And a Mama & her 3 year-old girl. The Mama arrived a short while after we did and the first thing the mama said to us was, "nice shoes." She was obviously speaking to Zander, cause I was wearing flip-flops. But Z was wearing fuzzy brown slippers, so Im not so sure she really liked his shoes either...
Verdict... I should probably brush my hair before heading to the park tomorrow. Maybe we'll even score a playdate! :)

No comments: