Friday, November 20, 2009

Don't touch my bags, if you please, Mr. Customs man

Hopefully Diana, our Child Services insider, never gets her hands on our lackadaisical parenting videos. She'll get the wrong impression.



Zander's pretty quick, both on his knees & processing the best way to get what he wants. He points the remote control at the TV, crawls to the back door when I tell him, "Daddy's home," and, as you can see, figured out how to get to the picture frames without any help from us!

He loves to get into everything, literally, & I let him. Things only turn ugly when he's too tired to fall straight :). I tell myself that all this independence is good for him... I'm pretty sure that is true. I mean, I know it is true!

See, that's just proof that we're always there to catch him!

1 comment:

mama louie said...

I loved that it made me laugh out loud, your gasp was the kicker!