Friday, November 13, 2009

Again, long videos, not worth just anyone's time...


I told Alexander we were going to play on the Jungle Gym @ the park. I guess he doesn't know the word "park" yet... Since he decided to climb around the kitchen drawers, instead.

Although I didn't think A could have anymore fun than a little drawer-sit, we attempted the park anyway, and to his delight we met up with Isabelle & two of her friends there.

Of course, in all the pictures he is so enthralled looking at the other kiddos play, he isn't smiling... I think mama might get fired as the family's official historian.

When we were leaving the playground, a very nice looking, random mother said, "That outfit is so cute. I mean, so cute. Seriously, Christmas Card Worthy." What do you say? Her kid was wearing Steelers gear, so of course, he looked great. But, you can't return that kind of compliment without sounding crazy. Well, you cant really give that compliment without sounding crazy either. I should have asked for her number. Unfortunately, D said I couldn't make mama business cards. He said that would be a little too "crazy."

No comments: