Thursday, September 3, 2009

Flying High @ Wheeling Park




Ever since Zaney tried out the neighbor's swing set last month, I've been searching for a local park with baby swings.

Our friends Jenny & baby Rose invited us for a hike around Wheeling Park & a picnic lunch @ the playground. Not only did Zander get to try out the swings, which he loved, but he also slid down the slide & tried desperately to climb back up... If I was a kinder mother, I would have taken his sock off, to make the trip back up a tad bit easier. But I'm not...


We tried to enjoy our picnic lunch, but there was so much to see & do, Zander couldn't sit still. The little park had soft, rubberized flooring, so I let little Z make his rounds. Hoy vey, they boy is all over the place! Z had just one bite of banana before his was on the move again!

I think we'll head back to the park after church on Sunday. D will LOVE pushing the little goof-ball on the swing!

1 comment:

mama louie said...

I love the last pic of him in the swing it is just perfect.