Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bouncing Birthday Boy & Girl


The boys are pretty lucky; not only do they have great friends of their own, but they also get to share Daddy's friends(' kids) too! Today may have been the best day ever to share Daddy's friends; a double birthday party at the Bounce House/Slide/Gym Place at the mall. Top notch!

Alexander was crazy excited. He ran for two hours; from one thing to another. Mostly screaming, "Ella!" And, "Von, Weavy, it's me, Alexander, your best friend!" He also greeted stranger children as they climbed onto the obstacle course, "Welcome to my bounce room!" Once, I heard him greet a girl, "Welcome to my bedroom." Weirdo!




Although we don't have a picture of Daddy getting whacky, he followed his co-workers & friends lead, took his shoes off & "wee, wee, wee'd all the way home."



Since we were in public, and with Daddy's friends I tried not to get too camera-crazy. But I promise William got into the action for a bit too. It was painful trying to herd those young men into the car, but hopefully they are able to sleep a little deeper tonight!


No comments: