Monday, November 1, 2010

Italian Stallion

Yeah, he's cute. We know. But, as his Papa points out, he could be just a tad more cuddly. 'Cause, don't you want to pinch & snuggle that?


Today. Just as Alexander & I were suiting up for our Monday morning volunteering, I realized, I had no idea where my house or car keys were. I remember taking them out of my bag Sunday morning after the Steak Fry... but I had a sneaking suspicion that somewhere between my bag & the key hook, Alexander intervened.

I asked. I begged. I pleaded. But, I still spent the the day searching for the keys alone. I tried methodically cleaning the house, putting everything in it's place in hopes of finding the keys. No luck.


Papa came home & we both (with babe in hand) sorted through 2 tall kitchen garbage bags of coffee grinds, banana peels & wet diapers. No luck.

Then, while Papa charred chicken on the grill, he directed the kiddo to point the flashlight under every piece of furniture, refrigerator and piano. We found a binkie squished between the TV cabinet & wall, but no keys.


So, it's time for bed, and only Papa's key's are hanging on the kitchen hook. But don't worry, I still think he's the best Papa & Partner around.

Now, find my keys before I have to take the bus!

No comments: