Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'd prefer to ride

NOTE: Anna, I'm not ignoring you. Alexander is teething, and usually crying when I hear my phone ring. I love you & we can't wait to see you! Have fun in Italy; and please bring Alexander a traditional toy or hat to play with... thank you!

When I go for a hike in the woods, I like to smell the flowers, search the trees for the singing birds & skip stones in the streams. Alexander also likes these things. What he doesn't care for is the actual hiking part.

I mean, he loves to run this way & that. But when you want to grab his scabby hand & stroll down the path... game over. Arms up. Carrying commence. Oh, and just so you know, balancing across a stream on some ill-placed rocks is not so easy with babe in tow.


Of course, the distaste for foot travel could have been related to the babe's 10pm 3-hour dance party last night. OK, it wasn't quite a dance party, but it was obnoxiously loud & flailing.

Speaking of flailing... "Ima Fool," see below.

Obviously, I forgot to upload a few car show pictures yesterday. Saw them today & thought we could all benefit from the foolage.


No comments: