Sunday, October 27, 2013

Ohio Valley Martial Arts: Halloween Party


The boy finally embraced his inner Ghost last night at the karate school's (3-hour!) Halloween Party. Granted, he was starting to feel it the night before at Easter Seals, but he really let his cape down with the rambunctious karate crowd.

When we first arrived, and Alexander got his flowy cape situated and his ghost persona fully embraced, he walked up to every child/stranger present and said, "Turn around." The child would say, "I know what you're going to do," but turn around anyway. Then, once they were turned around, Alexander would scream/giggle/cackle, "BOO!" A-stinkin-dorable. I guess I'm pretty satisfied  I gave into his ever changing (and returning) costume idea. And today, I'll make a matching costume for William!


















 



No comments: