Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Preschooler


Alexander is a preschooler. Officially. Does he look smarter? And because we don't have a red front door, we stopped at the little Catholic Chapel along Heiskell for a couple pictures on our way.




He looks pretty enthusiastic, right? Roaring to go? Ready to take Hills & Dales by storm? He was, until we arrived. Then he got a belly ache. And we all know what that means. But I won't go into that.





Obviously, he got over it. I'm not entirely sure the belly ache wasn't directly related to my desire to walk past the entrance & take a few pre-school pictures. One he was distracted, he was excited again!



 





And then, he went into class and closed the door. He didn't look back; I mean, how could he, there was playdoh & the fabulous Mrs. Carol?  The boy had a fabulous, smooth & tiring first day. I guess we'll go back!


Last week Mrs. Carol invited Alexander to explore the classroom, before his big day... so I took that opportunity to snap a picture of his little cubby hole. Adorable!

  



No comments: