Wednesday, October 12, 2011


Apparently after 18 hours of icing & elevating my foot,  and 4 hours in the ER, Mama lost a little blood flow to her brain... Around hour 3 in the "Fast Track" @ Wheeling Hospital, the above sign became the funniest thing we'd ever seen. And if you were wondering:

 1. My main problem is that I am stupid. 2. I need to listen to my wife 3. It is important for me to listen to my wife, cause I am stupid. You might not think this is hilarious, but Daddy & I are still laughing...


And Lucky for Jenny, Stretch & Alexander the hospital delirium followed us home in the form of Mama's new walker...




And just to be clear, Mama fell. I am alright. Baby Brother is perfect. My friends & family took good care of me. And my ankle will heal nicely... eventually.

No comments: